by Marti Cardi, Esq. - Senior Compliance Consultant and Legal Counsel,
& Lana L. Rupprecht, Esq. - Director and Product Compliance Counsel,
& Armando Rodriguez, Esq - Product Compliance Counsel,
October 08, 2021
Compliance updates show no sign of slowing down, but you can keep up with our new webinar series, The Docket:
The third quarter review of All Things Absence! Although topics may change quarter to quarter, Matrix Absence Management Vice President Marti Cardi, Esq. together with her team Lana Rupprecht, Esq, and Armando Rodriguez will cover:
- Pending and recently passed state and federal legislation
- State and federal Paid Family and Medical Leave updates
- New Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more concerning ADA
- New Department of Labor guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more regarding FMLA
- Court opinions on ADA, FMLA and other laws
- COVID-19 updates
- And more!
Click here to sign up for The Docket Q3 webinar on October 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET.