by Marti Cardi, Esq. - Senior Compliance Consultant and Legal Counsel,
& Lana L. Rupprecht, Esq. - Director and Product Compliance Counsel,
& Armando Rodriguez, Esq - Product Compliance Counsel,
January 10, 2022
Happy New Year! But before we close the books on 2021, let’s take a last look at the fourth quarter of 2021, its legislative activities and go over what it means to you. Compliance updates in the coming year show no sign of slowing down, but keep up with our webinar series, The Docket:
The fourth quarter review of All Things Absence! Matrix Absence Management Vice President Marti Cardi, Esq. together with her team Lana Rupprecht, Esq, and Armando Rodriguez will cover:
- Pending and recently passed state and federal legislation
- State and federal Paid Family and Medical Leave updates
- New Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more concerning ADA
- New Department of Labor guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more regarding FMLA
- Court opinions on ADA, FMLA and other laws
- COVID-19 updates
- And more!
Click here to sign up for The Docket Q4 webinar on January 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET.